Prepare your child so that he can adapt to many situations and enjoy the mountains and snow.
– Make sure your child carries a card with his/her name and a phone number we can reach you at.
– Equip your child correctly: mittens, hat, waterproof pants, warm jacket and dry ski boots.
– In the mountains the sun can be harsh, do not forget sunscreen and good sunglasses or goggles.
– We strongly recommend wearing a helmet. The head is the most vulnerable part of the body .
– Do not follow your child during class, you can trust the instructor.
– Do not force your child to ski if he/she does not want to.
– Be punctual when dropping off and picking up your child.
-Children under 125cm (49.2 inche) must be accomanied by an adulte for chairlift (télésiége)